Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
N
N
Here we go again!

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
M
M
where's the thong? Ive been making that dollar today, sorry chicki I could not post to your sitch this morning as I normally do.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey!! What did I miss??

No wonder my thread got a few more pages!! He he he

Call me a tease or what but before H came over, I made sure I had my sexy blue thongs /w the matching lace bra. I got all dolled up for nothing (not knowing I wouldnt want to play).

But when I do get the itch...he's not here. I know you guys, say WOMEN..can never make up their minds...

Kelley,
I thought along the same thing (homework demands) but it was too late I sent it already ...hoping I didnt scafere him away too much...

K
K
I am going to try this again Saturday night if ma will agree to having the kids sleep overnight. Pig roast, bonfire and band party that OM asked if I could go. This time it will be thong with tie going up back at top and body fitting hard rock t-shirt.

Me: 41
H: 39
D: 6
S: 4
M-14 T-16
first bomb: 5-12-07 (M dead doesn't really want to work things out.)
second bomb: 6-4-2007
(found note he wrote about wanting desperately to be with OW and would have to give up everything)
Kelley
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
CVA, CVA alert CVA!!!
I am sure you will what CVA has to say about this one!!

If this does not grab his attention,maybe he's gay??

W
W
All the talk on here is so funny.

I am with all the gals, on my nights out for innocent socializing I have noticed that I have been wearing the matching sets. Not quite up to the thongs but the cheeky boyshorts. Figure if I lost my head and ended up in that situation I may be too emabrassed to show off the granny pants \:\)

Then again, I really have no OP but if I get really intoxicated and make some bad decisions I at least want to be remembered for looking okay!

Me: 30
EX-H: 37
DD: 5
Separated 6/07. MC for months, EX-H quit MC.
Divorce Final 8/14/08.
Trying to move on with new life.
M
M
No sh** it would definately grab my attention and possibly raise the 3rd leg, thats why my W sleeps with shorts on.

Good morning chicki and kelley, how's your morning going so far?

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
K
K
Mine is going great. Something to forward to on the weekend and I won a 40" LCD HD TV here at work yesterday. I also have tomorrow off of work to go down to the welfare office to apply for medical assistance for my son's stuttering therapy then going to ride my horse afterwards.

M-14 T-16
(found note he wrote about wanting desperately to be with OW and would have to give up everything)
Kelley
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hey, MMH! I feel wonderful today! Like I can take on the world!!

Kelley,

If I can get rid of all my girls Friday I too will go out. D7 already has a go ahead to spend the nite at her freinds. She mentioned somthing about it front of H the other day. He said something smart like , well it must be nice.....I said it will be nice if I can them ALL ou of the house!

He dont know my freind wants me to meet her guy freind. ONLY to meet and get to know more peeps thats all...

K
K
Chicki,
getting out and meeting new people is great. That is how all this started out with me and the OM. It is nice to have a guy to talk too and go out with when I can.

M-14 T-16
Kelley
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard