Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
I absolutely CANNOT remember my password for "lily" nor can I remember the orginal password of my orginal email account. ARRGH! Therefore, here I am posting as lily's canoe.

Thanks for remembering me, ya'll.

I made it through nursing school. I tell ya what. . .the mock code blue lab we had during 4th semester knocked the wind outta me. I think I finished up feeling kind of numb. I am working as a "Nurse Graduate" at a local hospital and will take my state boards on the Ides of March.

Hopefully, after March 15th, I will be tacking a hard earned "RN" behind my name.

If I don't pass, I have to step back and work as a Nurse Tech until I can retest. I love being a Tech but I really want to move on into my future.

I used to be a Mrs. Some selfish woman helped herself to my "r" and I got left behind as a Ms.

If I become Lily RN then that is mine for the rest of my life.

My thoughts are all wrapped around NCLEX format questions/answers and the graduate nurse mindset so I am gonna just read other people's post for awhile tonight.

Maybe once my weary brain relaxes, I'll remember my password for Lily and will be able to post as me rather than as lily's canoe.

Ya'll take care.

LSL and Briget--I will catch up with ya'll.

---Lily.

Congrats, Lily!!!

Doesn't matter what your password was. Just remember, your ankle bones connected to your shin bone, your shin bones connected to.........Good luck on your test!!!!

And Lily RN sounds much better than Lily Idiot (for X) doncha think???

H
H
Welcome back home Lily

I've been stumbling toward my own goal over the past 18 months and finally made it last October. I'm sure you know how I felt.

Quote:
If I don't pass, I have to step back and work as a Nurse Tech until I can retest. I love being a Tech but I really want to move on into my future

Yes, you will. We have to arm ourselves that way but we KNOW if the test is failed we will get right back up on that horse.

Quote:
I used to be a Mrs. Some selfish woman helped herself to my "r" and I got left behind as a Ms.

A Ms. is a good thing to be Lily. I'm one and Love being her.

Don't worry about your password, you can remain a canoe.

So nice to hear from you.

Well, you are the cutest canoe ever!

Probably the first canoe that rode the wild waters that we LBSes know too well and came out a winner!!!

You will do great on those tests - wow - just look at you - Lily, RN - nice name for that canoe!

I am having some health related issues today and actually was just going to turn off pc - then decided to check - what a wonderful surprise!

Send me your number and I will give you a call (let me know what time is good for you).

Faith, Hope, Love,
LSL
lovesufferslong@hotmail.com

ps - quo - your replies make me laugh - thanks!
so did you decide to postpone your permanent move to FL ?
or decide that you like things as they are for now?

Last edited by LoveSuffersLong; 02/20/08 01:22 AM.
Originally Posted By: LoveSuffersLong
ps - quo - your replies make me laugh - thanks!
so did you decide to postpone your permanent move to FL ?
or decide that you like things as they are for now?

Welllllll, kind of. I moved in with my BF on May 1. Even tho I'm retired (early, thanks to the govt.) he can't retire for a few yrs. Sucks, but in the meantime, I get to do a lot of traveling and I did get a part time job that I love. He's actually from the Orlando area, so he's wanting to move back there too.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard