Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
M
merrick Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm told the old thread is locked out. Here are the links to the previous threads.

Links to LIWAW I thru V

LIWAW VI

Quick Rundown: M approaching 14 years. Threee kids S9, D8, D5. 1) Something really amiss in Mar '03, 2) W starts EA/plausible PA in spring/summer '03 3) Bomb drops in Sep '03 and W pushes for separation 4) I buy DB and DR in Oct. '03 and begin long process of detachment 5) W seeks counsel in Dec '03 and retains attorney for Sep/D proceedings in Mar '04. I'm holding onto the roller coaster for my dear life, but after 8000 drops, dives, loops, and corkscrews, I'm used to the ride and am beginning my best DBing ever.

Not much to report today. W is away and finally left a VM to pick her up at the airport tonight with the kids. Good thing I had made no plans, because she told me someone else was picking her up. Going out now to enjoy the rest of the day.

Merrick

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
B
B
I'm first!!!!!!!

I thought I would bring a smile to your day.

Later Friend.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Hi Merrick, I know how tough it can be to go to all thjose weddings now that you are in the place you are. Thats funny, the clevage comment, glad to see your sense of hmor is still in tact.

Your right about Christine, I dont know where she has been. Most likely and hopefully enjoying her new found romance with her H and her antique brush.

I hope things start to ease up for you. Your a great guy with a great attitude. Keep on working towards your goal, Your lucky to still have a chance. God Bless, Eddy

B
B
I agree with Eddy.You are a great guy.And your wife is just blinded by foolish fantacy.
I have a low PMA.
Come visit my thread and see how my day went.I had baby fumbles.I wouldn't call them steps.
Later Friend.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
D
DBB Offline
D
Hey M,

Thanks as always. Hope to reach your level of detachment and perspective SOON, because this is wearing me out.

I do love her and want her in our lives, but I see she has let go and I have to remember how selfish she is being.

Enjoy your evening. Nice of her to let you know, you were picking her up. They want to lead a separate life, but still have us around when it is handy.

Hang in. I'm sure your future looks brighter.

write

Merrick--See you in a couple days!

Eddy--You crack me up!

Keep smiling, guys.

Betsey

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
M
merrick Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I was going to write a post last night about how I met some hot girl at the wedding, we had too much drinnk, and then --Then I'd spring the April Fool! But I don't even have that in me these days. Yikes.

Well Sybil/John Nash/Damien is back home. I picked her up at the airport with the kids, but other than some small talk, we barely acknowledged each other. I commented that she was wearing a nice blouse and whether it was new. She replied with an edgy, "Yes. Do you want to see everything else I bought? I told you I went shopping." Evidently, no thaw, so I went to do our taxes.

Ah yes. Taxes. We have a nice juicy refund that will cover a good poriton of her attorney's retainer. When I told W the refund amount, I thought about asking if she wanted it deposited directly into her atty's account, but thought better of it. On a side note, I put a letter from her attorney back in our mailbox so W would see it tomorrow instead of tonight--I'd rather get a call at work tehn then a staredown at home tonight.

The only other semi-interesting thing today occurred at church. I saw our priest and noted that W said she met with him and was concerned that he was rude and wouldn't listen to her. He said she wanted nothing to do what he said about working on the M and added that he felt very sorry for her because she was hurting, but was looking for the wrong answers. He added to keep praying.

Busy day tomorrow and off to DC Tues and Wed for work. I'm looking to see U-Dog and her thong while I'm there. I'm been having some sick dreams about the Hunchback of Notre Dame with boobs and I'm hoping a meeting will exorcise these demons.

Keep on Fighting the Good Fight, y'all.

Merrick

Keep on fighting the good fight.

Merrick
B
B
Hi Merrick,
Your forgiven for misspelling my name TWICE lol
When you wrote back you misspelled it again.But I never get mad about it.I have seen my name spelled so many ways.

So how much Champane(spelling)did you have?You seem in good spirits despite the wife being home.

Have a good day.
Later Friend.
Briget

Sorry M, no visits to DC for me this week (especially not in a thong!! ) Hope you can enjoy a few days away and see UD. I'm sure visiting w/DBer in person is a great PMA lifter and UD always seems to have such wonderful insight and advice. Hope you two don't get too emotional that you cause WWIII LOL . Have a safe trip. Always thinking of my friends here on BB. Tootles.......

Karen
Let's just hope he doesn't get his hopes up too high to see me in a thong! I'm sure the residents of our nations capital will appreciate any restraint on my part...

Life is going to be good for me this week: coffee with Merrick on Wednesday and dinner with Hud on Sunday evening. What more could a girl ask for? Maybe Eddy to show up in a thong?

Sorry, Merrick, it was just too good to pass up....

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard