Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
B
Hi Mark

Thanks for the update. Always nice to hear from you, as we are on similar timelines.

I applaud you for your continuous stand, but as you know, this could go on forever. Sorry to hear not much has changed regarding WW.

You seem to be doing it the right way though, but not standing still. It is incredible how much we are able to evolve on our own, when we are left behind.

Things are at an all time low between me and XW, and if she was ever in a limerent state with AP/OM/boyfriend whatever, she most certainly still are.

All the best going forward, and looking forward to your next update.

Btrow

Last edited by Btrow; 02/18/19 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling

M:46 WXW:40
T:20 M:13
D3,D8,D10
BD:11/12/16
D:12/14/16
OM confirmed 01/20/17
P
Parkema Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Btrow -
Thanks for you're response I suppose all I can say is don't concern yourself with expectations, as I'm beginning to realise limerence and them coming out of it doesn't necessarily mean they'll come back with tails between their legs I feel pride will have a lot to play as well has their inability to look at themselves and what made them do what they did!

Sometimes it is what it is and the MR ends, so be it move on.

AS -
Yes she's basically petitioned the courts for D against me, I'm suppose to accept the reasons even though I don't agree as it's blatantly infidelity! I'm waiting for a court official to hand me the papers in person, this is when I'll have no other choice but to respond.
I've already talked to a solicitor and am now preparing for unpleasant days ahead...

Thanks all for you're continued interest I appreciate it.

DR'ing started March 2017

Don't blow the last bridge up from fantasy island, act "as if".
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard