Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2408994 11/27/13 02:42 PM
I
OP Offline
I
I hope we all have a wonderful, blessed, and fulfilled Thanksgiving day... to some,it may be a very emotional day as mine were at first, but we all have so so much to be thankful for,our families and friends.

Just know it really does get better,let go and let God......

Father, I ask in the name of Jesus that you be with those who are broken hearted at this very moment, those that don't see how the pain will ever stop,I pray that you will comfort those who have no hope at all,that you will give the peace that surpasses understanding, the peace that you speak of in your word I proclaim it in Jesus mighty name amen and amen

Done 01/2014
job Offline
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate the holiday tomorrow. If you are traveling, please travel safely and enjoy the day. In spite of MLC, we all have so much to be thankful for each and every day.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
I hope all can find some form of peace tomorrow.

I pray that we can be thankful for our past memories that were wonderful and for future possibilities to learn and grow.

Drive safely if traveling,

Stay warm and dry if not.

Enjoy the food, savor the different flavors dancing on your tongue. Don't worry about calories, just enjoy the day. Love your children if you have them. If your parent's are still with you, cherish the time. Create a new positive memory!

<3<3<3<3<3's

Formerly Workinprogress
H :55
M :over 29 yrs.
Together : 33
D : college
D : adult
BD and left : May 2013
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

Jan 2014...Let go of rope!

God grant me the serenity...