Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
My other post was getting rather long so I thought I would start a new thread. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the support on my other thread.

I don't know how to link my other thread to this one because my computer skills are not the greatest. smile

I am going to do my best to keep working on PMA and moving forward while still standing for my M. I am so thankful to have found this board and all you amazing people. I could not be doing what I am doing without you.

Me~46 H~48 M~28 yrs. D-25. S-20
B
B
Limbo, here is the link to your previous post.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...;gonew=1#UNREAD

Why your H keeps telling you that he will not give up JW? Do you ask him, or do you bring up the R talk? Next time he says it, calmly tell him that you understand and you are not trying to make him change his mind.

You don’t need to settle for anything you don’t want. But before you decide it for yourself, you need to get your head strait. Concentrate on yourself and your kids right now.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
L
OP Offline
L
Thank so much Bright for linking my other thread.

Here I am again asking for your support and prayers. Apparently the JW has went off the deep end and decided to " get me." Last night in my own backyard I was jumped or attacked whatever. I was taking the trash out and someone jumped out from behind the garage and grabbed me from behind. They covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. With their free hand they repeatedly punched me in the face. Somehow I managed to kick free and they grabbed me again and threw me on the ground. I was so terrified. I started screaming my head off and daughter came out as they ran on. They had broken our security light so it was very dark. The police were called and I was checked out by medics. Thank God I am just really banged up. There was a brick laying on the ground that they had dropped. My face is a mess and my eye is swollen shut and I have 2 loose teeth and a busted lip.

I called H to let him know and he flipped out. I have not wanted to know any details of his adultery with JW so I didn't even know her name. One thing I did notice is that when "they" pulled me back against them I am pretty sure "they" had breasts. I cannot believe that this is what my life has become. H has apparently been trying to find JW since this happened but she in missing and not any of the places she is supposed to be. Won't even answer his calls or texts...Wonder why?? I have no idea how this horrible drama is going to play out.

I am asking for prayers and good thoughts please. Just found out from H that JW has a psycho "ex" boyfriend and now he thinks they are in on this together. I am soo upset that my life has become a Jerry Springer episode. I cannot even piece together a rational thought right now. Thank you all for being there for me yet again.

Me~46 H~48 M~28 yrs. D-25. S-20
T
T
Wow that is crazy. I'm glad to hear you are going to be alright. It must have been terrifying to go thru.

Make sure no more late runs in the dark, don't be too paranoid for the time being but stay on high alert.

Sending you all my positive vibes. Good luck

L
L
I am so sad for what you've gone through. These situations can get dangerous when people are running on emotion.

What's your plan for keeping yourself and Ds safe?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
M
M
What a scary event to go through! Thoughts and prayers going your way.

H 37
WAW 32
S 4 (Autistic)
S 2
Together 11 years
Married 6
Bombshell Dec 1 2012
House sold, flying solo June 1 2013.
L
L
Oh, my God, Limbo! I hope you are all right! That is SO awful. I can't believe your sitch has led to this.

Hopefully this will be a wake-up call for your H to realize what kind of a person he is involved with.

Sending all kinds of hugs ((((((((())))))))))!!!!!

M- 18 T-21
S-14,11 & 10
BD 6-18-2012 (OW-EA)
H moved out 11-3-2012
10-5-13 Me- I want a divorce. I want to move on w my life.
11-25-13 Jointly filed.
A
A
What a scary situation! I'm glad you were able to fight back. My thought s are with you.

M:34 W:36
M:10 T:15
D:9 S:5
BD:12/12
Worked on the M for 6 mo before W saying it was over 5/13.
A
A
Oh my gosh, that's terrible frown Did you provide the police with OW's info? She needs to be checked out as an obvious suspect even if there's no solid "evidence". That is simply unbelievable. I hope you're OK!

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard