Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
tori2012 #2309932 12/26/12 10:52 PM
K
K
Lonely, just want to say, God Bless you brother. I have faith, but right now it's a lot closer to my brain than my heart... but for the moment, I'm fakin' it 'till I make it.

Knightyme #2311840 01/04/13 03:33 AM
D
D
Lonely, I just spend a lot of time reading your sitch, every page and post. At first I felt sorry because you weren't getting many replies and then I realized you were like me on the other forum.... posted a LOT in a short amount of time lol.

I just wanted to say, your sitch has given me more hope. I had to read through cleaning the house and eating etc... lots of texts and calling my 3yo daughter.

My wife said the SAME. THING.

"1. Divorce
2. She needs time to heal and find herself.
a. She does not know how long this will take, maybe a year or longer.
3. Begin from scratch
a. As friends
b. Later as girlfriend/boyfriend
c. Get married again"

Except hers went more like "Look, I just need time and space. I want the Divorce. I would like to stay friends and see where we lead from there, if you're still up for it. I truly believe if we were meant to be, we should start fresh, forget our past completely for the sake of our new lives"

But this was the first thing she said in this manner and has repeatedly enforced it until I piss her off lol. Then it's "NO, you should move on" but then we're back to square one with "maybe, lets see wehre it goes"

I truly believe if I can get these guys here to slap me upside the head hard enough with the 2x4s I may be able to impliment Michelle's work correclty, and I may possibly have a chance at winning her back. It JUST NOW hit me, her going with her friends, playing my game etc... she's having fun! WHy would I want to be bothered by that? Besides teh fact I know she's "seeing" Jerry, the 21 yo pants pisser. I'm sorry, I should be nice but anyways...

Thank you for posting and keeping up on the forum, we REALLY needed that! Your story has given mine much hope and releif. Weight off my shoulders if you will, even for a bit.

Thanks and my hats off to ya, i hope things are 10x's better this go around!

Dewayne

M: 36/W: 28
T 11yrs / M 7yrs /1x 3yo D
Sept: W Cheated w/ teen, BDrop. W Beast. Hated me.
Oct: 18 (M license)W Asked for D
Oct: 31 (Anniverary)W Paid Lawyer
Nov1st: Both moved.
N
N
Great story and unique advices, Lonely.

Thank you for sharing them.

Wish you all the best in your new life.

Nukem #2315599 01/17/13 09:26 PM
N
N
hey Lonely,

Obviously you forgot about us.
We are waiting for your success story, just to remind you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard