Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2245100 05/14/12 06:32 PM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I talked with a friend today that is getting divorced. He said that his ex was acting crazy. Doesn't almost everyone on the board feel that the other person is acting if they went crazy? That is why you hear so much about MLC. I don't think it is MLC I just think that they think the grass is greener somewhere else and when they see or talk to you it brings up memories that they or desperately trying to get over so they say and do things that are not normal for them. I think they are lost also. So many spend so much of their thoughts on wondering why and what their x is doing. It is wasted time. The purpose of DBing is to focuss that time on creating a better you. Think about yourself. Plan your future. That is just my thoughts.

par4me #2245115 05/14/12 07:13 PM
~
~
When something doesn't make sense to us, it's human to assume that the other person is senseless... or crazy...

But when we go through it in a logical frame of mind, it may not be too crazy...

Someone who's spouse can articulate what went wrong, in even slight detail and articulation and in a logical way... then it's possibly not MLC...

When someone can't even touch on the subject of "why" so it ends up being "everything" and "nothing" (it's not you, it's me)... and other crazy stuff... well, who knows...

Your W, par...

well... she's crazy... but it's not likely MLC...

Take care of yourself, par... and I agree with others who are saying that while you might want to get out and enjoy other's company, including some ladies... I don't think you're ready to date, yet... maybe a FWB, but that's it...

So be careful that you don't have some rebound or get yourself into trouble, K?

~ kd ~ #2245176 05/14/12 10:12 PM
P
par4me Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yes, she is crazy. She can't decide what she is doing from one day to the next. Oh, well. I am so much better today. I have been eating like I never have, ordered that p90x. Does anyone know if it works? Went to talk to my pastor today, not about this stuff, it is pointless to talk about something you know what the ending will be, but about joining and getting my son and myself into the right sunday school class. Went shopping and bought 326 dollars worth of food and I am going to pig out the rest of the night, well the rest of the month. I have lost too much weight.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard