Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Piano Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My old thread in Newcomers was too long. Here it is if anyone is interested:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2087043&page=1

I wanted to call this new one, Played Me Like An Old Piano, but since I'm trying to eliminate negative talk and guilt from my life, I figured I needed to sing a new sort of tune...

And I am, sincerely, tying to not fight what is.

I'm trying to accept that my WH did the 'unfathomable'.

I'm trying to work out how to get on with life without WH.

I believe the man I trusted and loved must be gone.

I believe I need to stop hoping. I am not quite there yet.

It's been two months since he left to live overseas with OW. Reality might start to bite and perhaps their bubble will burst. But a girl cannot live on hope alone...

I have to accept that now life is what I am going to make of it.

I hope you great folks will continue to help me on my journey.

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
M:13, T:15
Bomb (OW): Dec 09
began DBing: Feb
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
G
G
(((Piano)))

You WILL make it through this, trust me.

Keep the positives going throughout your life.
Smile more at people you don't know.

Take small steps each day to make someone remember you. Cashier, gas attened the person behind you in line.....

have a gr8 day!

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
M
M
Hugs for you Piano, it's been two years in my case and I'm not to the point of accepting either.

New thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2112303
B
B
Hi Piano...
How are you!? xo

P
Piano Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi BD, hi everyone. I've been pretty quiet. Not much happening in sitch until this morning. Received an email from WH regarding his work, asking how we are, and wanting news.

I'm really finding it a struggle to deal with a WAH who is living 17.000kms away with OW while I care for our baby.

If he lived around the corner and we were coparenting, I'd have a template...

But this....

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
B
B
Hi Piano... i can imagine it's 10x harder since he is away... the upside is that you dont have to share bub with your WH!!! and the OW!!!

It's so strange... months ago, in the spring, seems like me, you, Gatsby and NM were on here everyday... the babies were born, and the drama simmered down a bit... but the problems are still the same... think we just began to accept it?

miss all of you girls and our chats... glad i had you all to go through this crap with... there are days i want to run away!!! and i imagine you feel the same...

tell me about your bub!!!!

P
Piano Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hey BD! Thank GOD I don't have to share him with OW.

Yeah, my DB coach (all those months ago..!) said she had never come across a situation where a man came back to his pregnant wife when there was another woman involved... I guess I'm not upsetting the status co.

So Newmama is riding the dating rollercoaster, Gatsby is divorcing her man, I'm in a slower lead-up to divorce I guess, and you are trying to piece things back together...

Things have simmered down as you say, and most of us are trying to move on and become better people through this... You are lucky if you can do that WITH your WH next to you! Or not... I don't know!

I'd love you to write about a typical day with you and WH on your thread.

Keep writing.. I'm here..not saying much...just lurking and learning.. finding the MLC folk inspiring & since Allen has gone, not much doin in the ol Infidelity forum!

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
WH overseas with OW
P
Piano Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Oh, and bub is great! She is a real wriggler.. right now she is on the floor trying to roll ....still breastfeeding her.. she's chatting away (has also learnt to squeel... ouch!)...and this morning, she put her toes in her mouth for the first time!

P
Piano Offline OP
OP Offline
P
the damn EDIT button doesn't work still! I meant 'status quo'..and many other typos, sorry bout that.

N
N
Hi Piano! I found you! So no D talk, eh?

I can kind of imagine how you feel taking care of Bub all on your own while your H is with OW. It reminds me of the beginning times when I was at home, not working,and my exH would see S BUT THEN he would leave and there were a few times when I asked him to help (while he was with OW) but he refused. So that is what I mean. You are not getting anywhere near the help that Gatsby, BD or I are getting.

Your Bub sounds like a delight! Eating her toes and squealing-- just the beginning of the wonderful personality development that is around the corner. smile I mean if you are enjoying it all now, it gets BETTER! There is your silver lining--Bub to yourself and YOU get to call the shots right now in taking care of her.

Of course needing a break is normal and wanting some help with those parenting decisions is to be expected.

Does your H have a job yet?

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard