Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
[quote=Coach]

looks like we found another invite to the poker game this weekend. Starsk the house rules are the noob has to bring the cigars, so you got them. [/quote

What??? Noob??? Why I oughta . . . Did you know that I --

Oh, nevermind. Connecticut or Maduro? cool

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
N
OP Offline
N
Yes 3 years of limbo, and yes hell that even I can't imagine sometimes. And I don't want to live like this anymore thats for sure. Letting go is the answer and I do know that, but theory and practice are at odds right now. And Pin mentioned odds, whatever the numbers actually are, I do realize that they are slim. (just for ref, she doesn't live with OM, though hardly makes a diff lol) As far as me just going ahead and filing myself, well it will likely come to that and I have accepted that I may. What bothers me is I've had to do everything to satisfy her wanting out if that makes sense? She wanted to sell the house, did nothing, so eventually I did. She wanted the separation but wouldn't move (said she would several times) so I moved, now she wants the D, but won't file and everyone is right I certainly could. I'm just kinda sick of making the sacrifices so she can have what she wants. The M wasn't perfect, I certainly wasn't perfect, but I was willing to do just about anything to try, and I guess I feel like she is the WAS, she just can't pin everything on me, and expect me to be the one to do all the dirty work too? Am I just expecting too much for her to take some (any) responsibility?

Me 40
W. 38
S. 17
S. 14
S. 12
Married 15yrs "together" 19
Bomb Dropped Aug 8/07
I moved out Sept 09
OM confirmed July 10
She filed D Oct 18/10
T
T
Quote:
just for ref, she doesn't live with OM, though hardly makes a diff lol)

Oh, it makes a difference alright. He might of got tired of her by now smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
N
OP Offline
N
I can only wish lol.. Nope actually she just dropped off the kids 10 mins ago, wearing the jersey of "my" team.. she'd never watch a game with me let alone wear a jersey, but OM apparently is a fan too.... so for him? I know sounds bitter... well I have my days lol.

Me 40
W. 38
S. 17
S. 14
S. 12
Bomb Dropped Aug 8/07
I moved out Sept 09
OM confirmed July 10
She filed D Oct 18/10
N
OP Offline
N
Well I guess as I wrote that last update, she was filing the papers. Was served at work today. I know I will be fine, but I guess I just never really believed it would come this far? Appreciate the advice that you all gave me though, thank-you.......... moving on!

Me 40
W. 38
S. 17
S. 14
S. 12
Bomb Dropped Aug 8/07
I moved out Sept 09
OM confirmed July 10
She filed D Oct 18/10
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis