Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
B
B
Divorcing??? no!!! did you file?? did he??
all of the other things sound great though...

how's the little one doing!! 5 months now...right?

G
OP Offline
G
she's 5 months almost yeah! on thursday!

i'm filing. yeah, whatevs. he's not worth my time now. it's in the 60 day waiting period.

what's going on with you?

G
OP Offline
G
oh i thought i was on your thread, sorry... going to yours now!

me, 30
WH, 29
D born June 2010
M: July 2001
Bomb/S: 1/14/10
Done with it all.
Hi gatsby,
Your thread is very large now. Please start a new one.
sg

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
B
B
Hi G, sorry took so long to write back. So are you still in the D process?? So sorry to hear...

H and I started MC. He is still not home. Some days i prefer it, most days i wish he'd come back frown . Said he wants to move home but wantsto wait until he knows we will not fall into a rut like we used to be. Whatevs (so funny, i say that all the time now). I think he is scared or has doubts to be honest. Anyway... too busy with the baby to be worried about H. I tell him all of the time, he should kiss my A$$ to be back in my life. sorry, it's how i feel! sometimes i think he gets it and sometimes i think he is cluless. Also, i think H maybe goin through a bit of depression. Says he is really upset because our lives were not supposed to be this way, and had he stayed or done things differently perhaps life would be better.

He happens to be a great dad... just a crappy H who left his pregnant wife. Everytime i write that I stil can't believe this is my life. Anyway, I feel strong enough now to know that if H cant fight for me and MC cant fix us, or help us grow togetehr, then I will be okay alone. There is always a piece of me that is extremely cautious and thinks "just in case he isnt here for the long run". maybe i should be more positive, but really... after my year... i can think how i want... right??

I dont know about you, and Piano too, but do you feel like 2010 is so darn ironic... the worst year, but also the best year, because of the baby?? I do...

Hugs... please keep me posted~!!!

xoxoxo

N
N
BD (sorry to hijack, G)it is actually a good thing that he has not moved back home and you two are going through MC longer! I have been listening to my exSIL and her stories of misery over remarrying too soon before her H "got it." You don't want a false reconciliation! Get it right for the best potential(and you are making great gains it sounds like, even though you want it back to before, understandably).

A friend of mine's sister's exH wants to reconcile. He didn't cheat but they divorced when their baby was a couple of months old. SHe is biting at the bit to move back in with him but since their R talks, he has been showing signs of not changing and my friend is warning her sister to insist on more time and more counseling to change the problem areas first.

SO I completely get your frustration, totally!!! But damn, girl, you are dealing with the opportunity to be with your H again for the rest of your life so hang in there and realize the progress you have made (EXCELLENT JOB) and see that it is better to take it slow to make sure it can last this time. :-)

me,34
exH,34
S,16 months
S:3/31/09-left for OW
started DBing 10/09
d final: sometime 10/10
current:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2022856&page=1
met in 2004

Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard