Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1890055 12/09/09 08:51 PM
K
KLC Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My WAH left on Nov 6. As far as I know he has not yet filled. He sent me an email today talking about getting a mediator. What am I mediating??

He is also contacted our real estate agent to talk about putting the house up for sale (I am currently living in it).

Not sure what I do from here. I feel defeated in my DB skills if he is already talking about selling our home and dividing assests and materials.

Thoughts??

M - 41
WAH - 41
D - 20
M-21 years
T-24 years
Separated - Nov 6, 2009
S
S
Have you seen a lawyer yet? You need to.

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
P
P
Don't get a mediator until you have gotten your own family law attorney.

U
U
It's not over 'til it's over. DB'ing isn't always an instant fix - we don't get to wave magic wands over our marriages...I wish it worked that way. Keep learning ways that work.

And, while not being naive, don't give up hope either. From everything I've read here, people have gone much farther down this dark and desperate road and still come out the other side. Many have even repaired their marriages despite the odds. If you haven't yet, read some other people's stories - it may help.

undefeated 24
H 24
S's 4, 2, 1
M 5 yrs

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." ~Dale Carnegie

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard