Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
S
OP Offline
S
Yeah, I am in a much better mood now. I actually just got a phone call from an old friend that I had lost touch with a while ago. Apparently word still travels. It was pretty good to hear from him. Put me in a little better mood.

Edited for your protection.
S
OP Offline
S
Well today didn't start off so good. W pursued me in the D talk, so I finally said if you want it that bad we can settle today and I will sign. But all I am giving is "this". She broke down and cried, said okay, then completely backtracked into script and L talk. We are trying to do it all without lawyers, not so sure it is gonna make it to the end without them if she doesn't back down on me.

B
B
Shock,

How's it going tonite? Just checking in . Remember the deer in the head lights look? I used it to day. It works!

My wife is like all over the place. Call me up yesterday and said she'd trade vehicle today, and she would take D 6 since she was off work.

She shows up around 11am and tells me she'll be back here around 4pm to drop off D 14 and D 6. We can trade then.

I get home around 4, she shows up and start grinding me about whether or not I'm going to be leaving money for fuel for my truck since she doing me a favor by trading cars.

Long story short no trade today, she'll call me tomorrow and let me know. I tell you this constant financial BS is getting to me.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
S
OP Offline
S
Brave, glad your doing good. Even if you are getting the roller coaster ride.
Oh yeah, the deer in the headlight look was classic for me today too. I think I slipped a smirk though by the reaction I got. Today went quite bad overall, but I am doing surprisingly good all in all.

Sorry about the trade deal. That is crap and yes the financials suck!

For me tonight, I have never heard thicker fog babble in my life. I was told some story about some old friends. I am not going into details on this one, but readers digest version is that with what she is telling me she was told, no matter where we were at any time in our R, she never would have kept this from me if it were true! Total BS! One more lie in a string of lies.

B
B
Shock

Glad to hear your doing good.

If we were able to cease all communication with our W/s, I think we'd have a few good days all in a row.

I'm phsically burned out from all of it.

I'm looking so forward to getting away for a four days.

But the reality is gonna be here when I return.

The W was trying to make me feel like she was doing me a huge favor by staying over here with D14 and S17.

WTF.

She actually said that she could disappear for 80 hours if she wanted to.

I replied its been four month what's new, then just do it I'll make other arrangements.

I should just have my mom come down for a few days and really piss her off.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43:2
S
OP Offline
S
Brave,

I know exactly what you mean. For me, it doesn't matter if W is here or not, she is not here. Know what I mean?

I am getting away with kids in about 2 weeks for 4-5 days and really looking forward to it. But, yeah, reality will still be here.

Maybe you should have your mom come down if that is a possibility. Just say you had plans, and she has been to unreliable to count on. Make her face reality. Easier said than done, but it's a thought.

B
B
Shock

Funny thing is that my mom was going to go on the trip, but has backed out. So I could run it by her, won't hurt.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
S
OP Offline
S
Just be prepared for your W to use this as time for to be able to go away with no worries. Her thoughts may be you are leaving, so can she, and the kids are fine. I have already seen this once myself.

B
B
Shock

I'm not sure what you mean.

M (46)
W (45)
S (17)
D (14)
D (6)
T (20)
M (17)
Seperated 3/2009
S
OP Offline
S
When I had my mom take the kids for a weekend, my W used it as free time to not worry about anything. I had almost total NC with her while they were away, because they were taken care of and she had nothing to worry about. She pretty well just disappeared while they were gone. I had my free time, so she made sure to take advantage of it and take her free time. Spent the weekend as a single, free lady, with no kids.

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard