Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
B
B
If she had no idea he was married then she is a victim as well and that is sad. You most likely did her a favor before she got in even deeper.

Now focus on taking care of you!!

S4H

L
lovnlrn Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you. You are right. She just messaged me that she will reply to me when she gets home from work around 7. I messaged back saying that she didn't have to and that I understood.

I had a house full of kids and it started raining so we all went outside and ran around barefoot in the rain. Fun! I let the baby walk through the "stream" along the side of the road and splash. Very refreshing.

S16 is in PA and having mad anxiety. His girlfriend was a victim of a tragedy last year and she only confided in him. He fears for her safety. We've raised him to be a man that looks out for the ones he loves, giving special care to little ones and women. But she is adamant that he not tell a soul. He had to tell me...actually, I pretty much guessed. Now she won't talk to him and he's freaking out. She and I are very close and he has encouraged her to talk to me because I would understand but she is afraid.

So between the drama with H and OW, my S16 has been sending me messages via myspace all day. I've been trying my best to calm him down.

I think I'm going to need a long hot bubble bath tonight and a huge glass of wine. :-) Oh hell, maybe I'll just take a bath IN the wine to save trouble. lol

Jeannette

To Hope or Not to Hope?
Joyful in Hope
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard