Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
F
fig Offline
F
man

you are so nice because I would love to be able to say exactly WHY they are unattractive to me

but I am a mean girl

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

E
E

Quote:

I have a renewed enthusiasm for life that I have not experienced for some time now.

Tom,

Glad to hear you are doing well.

Will you be having any training here any time soon? "Things are in the works" and you're presence would only make it better.

I can't find your email. Do you have mine?

A
OP Offline
A

Hi E, how you doing friend!

I just got back from conducting training in Des Moines, IA last week. I'll be at the Memphis meet up first weekend in May. Are you going to that? I will be going to the Indy 500 shortly after coming back from that, then Chicago for work 2 ND week in June. I'm hoping to get back to Boston in the July or August time frame, but it depends on how generous my boss is feeling with the travel budget!

EDITED - email addresses are NOT ALLOWED. You must comply with the DivorceBusting.com Board Rules if you would like to continue the privilege of posting here.

Last edited by sgctxok; 04/23/08 05:46 AM.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
OMG Tom,

I just caught up on your thread and it seems you had your own drama to contend with lately. I have to say that I think you handled it perfectly. You were kind while still making a point.

Funny though how a call like that leaves us sitting with our finger up our nose wondering what the heck was that?

You're doing great!

Love,
Bethie

E
E
Originally Posted By: Astimegoeson

I'll be at the Memphis meet up first weekend in May. Are you going to that

No, I can't make it. <g>

Quote:
I'm hoping to get back to Boston in the July or August time frame, but it depends on how generous my boss is feeling with the travel budget!

Noted. We'll have to hook up then.

Dude. A week from Friday. Looking forward to seeing you again and drinking some beers my friend. And talk your boss into that Boston trip!!!

Scott: 38
X: 39
M: 13yrs D: 12/12/08
S9, D8, S6
MLC/EA/PA
Bomb: 8/10/06 S: 01/07 Asked for D: 05/07 Mediation 07/07

"And when all's been said and done
It's the things that are given, not won
Are the things that you want"
- Gomez; See the World
B
B
Tom,

Have a good time, buddy!!! Drink a Guinness for me.

A
OP Offline
A
Hey Swashy, I can't wait. I really need the break. I just want to goof off and have a good time with you guys.

I'll be out your way sooner or later bighands, we'll have to get together then. Glad to hear your latest news.

Hey Exile, I'm definitely going to get out there before the summer is over.

Update.... The stbx is really pushing the envelope here lately. I dropped off my Son last night around 8 pm (we went fishing). She came to the door wearing a black mini slip sleeper with some sexy lace along the bust line. Kind of like a teddy, but different. Anyway, it wasn't her usual sleepwear, I've never seen it before, and it was only 8:00 PM. She invited me in, but I had to decline. I was meeting some friends for some drinks. She was defiantly setting the snare, but I avoided it. I just hope I can do it in the future. I'm weak sometimes in that regard. I don't want to give her the impression she can control me or get what she wants via seduction. I still can’t read her intentions, but I get the feeling they are not sincere and are motivated by some selfish desire.

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
L
L
She pulled out the big guns Tom.

LINGERIE \:o

You better get out your lingerie repellent
spray batman, or you are gonna be in big trouble \:\)

Quote:
I don't want to give her the impression she can control me or get what she wants via seduction. I still can’t read her intentions, but I get the feeling they are not sincere and are motivated by some selfish desire.

I think you are right on here Tom.

sigh.

HATE when motives are not sincere

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God

Quote:
LINGERIE \:o

You better get out your lingerie repellent
spray batman, or you are gonna be in big trouble \:\)

HAHAHA....sorry Tom but that was funny!

Tom,

Buck up. You can't be that tempted, can you? If you fall for that before you're sure about what's behind this you could be setting yourself up again. I think some talking should be done before the diddling!

Good luck

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard