Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
N
Wowsers, HP! Congrats to you and H!!!

NewJourney #1159967 08/11/07 02:52 AM
Corri Offline OP
OP Offline
HP:

I'm stunned silly with excitement for you... and I am also curious as heck how Hairdog KNEW that you were preggers from that post...

So will we refer to the knew chitlin as Babypot II, or will Babypot I now lose her honors and move to the reference ranks as DD3 (she's three, isn't she?)

Holy smokes, and I mean, holy smokes... \:\) \:\) \:\)

Happy hugs to you,

Corri

Corri #1159986 08/11/07 03:15 AM
G
G
Congrats HP!!!

Well behaved women rarely ever make history!
Corri #1161468 08/13/07 02:37 PM
H
H
Hi ladies,
I too read hairdog's smartazz comment and thought, har de har hairdog. Then a week or so later I thought....you know, I *have* been feeling weird....and went and bought a couple tests, which both turned up positivo. Zoinks!!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm, I guess she'll (see I can't fathom it'll be a boy so it's already a she, to me) be babypot II, since babypot I is really nowhere near a baby any longer--she'll be 3 in October. Clearly she has moved up to the ranks of kiddiepot with the other two heathens.

Anyhoo, thanks for the well wishes folks! I know many of the posters will not even remember me but I appreciate my old friends sending their good vibes my way..

HP

honeypott #1161472 08/13/07 02:47 PM
Wow! HP that's amazing. And no fertility meds? I knew someone who fell pregnant aged 42 after years of trying on fertility meds and eventually adopted. Then all of a sudden BINGO! it happened. There is no knowing the whys and wherefores of these things.

Here's wishing you a very happy PG.

Fran

if we can be sufficient to ourselves, we need fear no entangling webs
Erica Jong
haphazard #1161586 08/13/07 04:48 PM
N
N
HP...When is the new pot due? Here's to a safe and easy pregnancy! xoxo, Journey

honeypott #1162382 08/14/07 05:24 AM
O
O
I know many of the posters will not even remember me but I appreciate my old friends sending their good vibes my way..
Remember you? We still need to have a beer some day.

I remember reading the pregger comments before babypot was born.

Best wishes on #4.

Lou

honeypott #1162503 08/14/07 01:37 PM
S
S
(Pointing at myself) "Called it!"

Congrats, honeypot. I hope you have a happy, healthy, horny, pregnancy, filled with Mr. HP's undying love, understanding, and independent passion for you.

I'm buying stock in Procter and Gamble, parent corporation of Pampers, just because of you and your dependable fertility.

Keep us updated, HP. I enjoy your presence here among us.

Hairdog

sat567 #1162532 08/14/07 02:00 PM
H
H
Quote:
filled with Mr. HP's undying love, understanding, and independent passion for you.

So far, so good!

Thanks Fran, GGB, Lass, Journey, Lou, Corri, and of course Jinxdog.

I'm still in shock. Someone said "number 4" yesterday and I seriously thought I was going to need a paper bag. I suppose that's why it lasts for an interminable 9 months..so one has time to get used to the idea. I have NO maternity clothes left, no baby stuff, no baby clothes...Babypot I was such a tasmanian devil that we both swore off reproducing forever. So we're pretty much starting over which is exciting in a way.

H.

P.S. Lou, I'll have to delay that beer until I am no longer with child. I've already..ahem..imbibed too much while (unknowingly) pregnant. I took a mini-vacation with my sisters to the beach and we got a little crazy one night. So now I'm on my best behavior!!

honeypott #1162562 08/14/07 02:29 PM
G
G
Ah-hah. Now I know how it happened. You got rid of the baby stuff. Every time we got rid of the baby stuff, we got preggo again. That's why we now have a corner of the basement filled with baby paraphenalia we don't plan on needing for ourselves. Besides, if S17 doesn't learn to keep it in his pants, we may be grandparents long before we are ready for it, and then we'll need the stuff. (We and his GF's parents have started requiring a chaperone on all dates because of some past incidents. GF's parents forbade her from seeing him most of the summer).

Frick and Frack (S2 and S3) have confirmed for us that having 2 under 4 years old plus a horny teen in your mid 40's is not a smart move. HP, I recall laughing when babypot was doing her toilet dredging. I'll take that any day over the poop finger painting (they cover all four walls of their bedroom from floor to 5 feet or higher (not any more, all that is in their room now are the mattresses which are on the floor). What takes them 15 mintues to do, takes several hours to clean up. Duct tape on the diapers and pins on the clothing don't stop Houdini from getting into the dirty diaper either.) Ahhh, the joys of parenthood. But ya know, I wouldn't trade a single one of them away either (although there are days....)

May you be boinked silly during your pregnancy. Heck, you can't get more preggo!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard