Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
Quote:
I'm usually very consistent (with the obvious exception being pregnancy, which I had to get in before Hairy does)

Moi?

Hairdog, who wonders if HP is, yet again, with child.

G
G
HP Preggers? Hee Hee, I thought that too on the first read. Had to read it twice more to put those thoughts aside, LOL!

Honeypot, good to hear from you too! Gosh, what is it old alumni day here on the BB? Next we'll have cinemanymph or ATLdave checking in! I can't imagine you putting Hornypot all that far underground. Stealth Hornypot, yeah, I could see that, but Hornypot 6 feet under...naw, I didn't think so. Hopefully your stealth mode here on the BB means things are going well in the honeyhousehold, not that you're confused about your own feelings or have given up.

Corri Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey HP:

I hear you, lady. I don't think I'm worrying, even though it sounded like it... I suppose I do have a hypersensitivity to the ebb and flow of an R's energy... way more than I've ever had in my life... and quite honestly, I hope I don't lose it.

This was just a completely new experience for me... and I'm glad you showed up to confirm that I am normal. \:\)

Good to hear from you... hope all is well.

Corri

C
C
Corri, Chrome,

What I had I mind regarding time for the parents was not really with small kids. For instance, if going to Disneyworld, the family should go out together every day, all day, to maximize the use of that expensive 3 day pass. But after that, there is no reason why the family can’t do something the parents want to do for a day, even if that includes sending the kids to the pool for a few hours while the parents get some nooky. I know this doesn’t work with small kids, but then small kids aren’t nearly so demanding on where they go or what they do on vacation. They’re all clueless anyway.

I think kids impose on the parents during vacation when they are older and possibly a little spoiled. But then, that’s the parent’s own doing. I think my wife does this much more than I. For instance, I like to do things that I have done in my past in order to share those experiences with my kids. My wife seems to like doing whatever things the kids want to do in order to make them happy. She has a completely different purpose than I, so she seems to be more driven to avoid the guilt of having to tell them no. Her purpose in trying to please the kids is inherently flawed doomed to these problems. Then she gets angry when the kids don’t appreciate her efforts to please.

That differs from my purpose of exposing them to new things. It is rare that they would ask me to do something that I have not already experienced, so if I tell them no, it will usually be for something in which I see no learning value, or which I don’t want to do (or maybe is too expensive). Since my purpose is not to please them, I don’t have to worry about avoiding guilt if I tell the kids no. Now this doesn’t mean I don’t try to please the kids, because I do. It is just not my primary driver.

Cobra
H
H
Quote:
Hairdog, who wonders if HP is, yet again, with child

Quote:
HP Preggers? Hee Hee,

(quote: GGB)

So you just HAD to go and jinx me didn't ya...........

Thanks a lot fellas!!

G
G
Hey, from where I sit, you've still got a lot of catching up to do. Why, you are only halfway there!

--GGB, who is getting really tired of cleaning up the poop fingerpainting that is happening far more often than he is getting laid. Earlier this week the two lil'devils covered the all four walls to a height of 6 feet. My little Poocasos. Even duct taping the diapers on and pinning their PJs isn't stopping it. Argghh, having a 2 and 3 year old when you are 46 isn't the same as when you are 33. Not one little bit.

honeypott #1159688 08/10/07 07:20 PM
B
B
Holy catfish.

your a regular baby factory!!!
How did that happen???

MR. POT must want a boy. \:o

Congratulations!!!!!!

blackfoot #1159689 08/10/07 07:23 PM
G
G
This is how rumors get started, isn't it.

blackfoot #1159708 08/10/07 08:01 PM
H
H
You know, I still don't know how it happened. I've been infertile as long as I can remember and have conceived all three girls with fertility drugs. So it has come as quite a surprise!

MrPot is........shocked. I can't say he's thrilled or excited yet since he's just so surprised. I'm *sure*, though, that he is hoping for a boy. He has never said during any of the pregnancies that he had a preference but afterwards...well, let me just say that hearing "Good grief WHY are women/girls so emotional??!?" is a regular occurrence in our home. \:D

FreakedoutPot

honeypott #1159724 08/10/07 08:21 PM
G
G
HP, congrats. I didn't realize you really were (I can be dense at times, ya know). When are you due? I hope you knew before Hairy and I said something...I don't want to be blamed for this. Sheesh, I already got enough of the lil' (and not so little anymore) rugrats here, and I don't need no paternity suit or nothin.

BTW, we're still not doing so well with the NFP thing, but then about the only time MrsGGB has been up to any foolin around has been on her fertile days, just like it before. (Pretty much back to where I started three years ago). Only now I understand that, so I'm always in forced to say no or risk having number 7. Just ain't fair!

Anyways, I hope you figure out how it happened

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard