Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Roktop #1105244 06/20/07 11:19 PM
B
B
IMO, you should move on without her, while leaving the door slightly ajar for some future possibilities. You have told her your boundaries, but you don't hold her to them. So, what message is that sending her? I am sure you are acting in just as confusing a manner to her, as she is to you. I think your daughter is the only one here who is sticking to what she says, and acting accordingly.

I hope the little 2x4 didn't hurt too much, but enough for you to see that you are playing your XW's game.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
R
Roktop Offline OP
OP Offline
R

I agree BM I am going to get my boundries firmed up again.

The main one is the OM needs to be done before I do more.

AND I would love a GOOD solid 2x4 wack to put me to sleep could use the shut eye. ;\)

ROK

Roktop #1105323 06/21/07 12:44 AM
B
B
Haha! \:D Problem is, will ya wake up?

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
R
Roktop Offline OP
OP Offline
R

Well last night was some REALLY good sleep for the first time in a long time.

I came home after work made myself some steak and a nice lil salad.

Then I sat downstairs in my easy chair watched a little TV and fell asleep for 1.5 hrs.

Woke up made some phone calls to firm up weekend plans took a couple sleep aides (Something I do very sparingly) and Crashed out at 11 pm and didnt wake till 7... best sleep I have had in a long while...

Feeling pretty ok this morning, I might do the same thing again tonight just to get a couple really good sleeps back to back and get myself in a good spot. I just don't want to get myself "hooked" on them.

ROK

Roktop #1106892 06/22/07 04:50 AM
R
Roktop Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Spent the evening visitng with some friends tonight.

Just got in the house to find a message on my home phone from my ex regarding Counseling with her and our Daughter today:

"Hi... I'm just calling to let you know how counseling went... I will call you tommorrow..."

She sounded very down, which I would not be suprised about at all if:

1. Our daughter was not ready to talk with her mom and my Ex never got to be in the room with daughter and the counselor.

OR

2. My Ex did get to go in and talk and our daughter told her mom that she won't do things with her Mom and her Moms BF together. That she would rather stay with me then spend time with them... Not that she doesn't want time with her mom... just not the BF.

I wonder what I will hear about tommorrow...

I sent my Ex this Text "Hey was out visiting friends sorry missed the call... you sounded upset."

ROK

Roktop #1107439 06/22/07 04:22 PM
R
Roktop Offline OP
OP Offline
R

Call from EX today...

She talked with daughter at counseling had her guilt feel lessened and sees that she will need to do some different things to bond with her daughter then she has been doing.

She said she was stunned at how manipulative her daughter was being in regards to her BF...

Conversation with Ex led to choice that her and I are finished...

No love there from her for me... no willingness to try to rebuild things... no ability to picture herself with me in her life.

She said "I guess I will go now..."

I replied "your right you will go..." and I hung up.

I will put the divorce through as soon as my lawyer gets it ready. I will move on with my life I will find someone to be a partner and that will love me like I deserve to be loved.

ROK

Roktop #1107467 06/22/07 04:38 PM
B
B
I agree, Rok, it does seem time for you to move on. And you will find someone again, who will love you, but don't rush into things, okay. I can't believe your W thinks your D is manipulative! Clearly, your W is living on her own planet. Your D is just expressing a desire not to have to be in her mother's BF's company.

Take care. \:\)

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard