Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
N
It's InherJourney,lol...no, I am not getting as wacky as the MLCers( at least I hope not). I just needed a change.

quote aid: " I still think he doesn't feel whatever connection with me that he's looking for."

Aid, You are picking up that he is struggling. His feelings are going to lag behind. He has a lot to sort out...thoughts of OW, thoughts of where his life is going, guilt/shame he's feeling. Lot of confusion here.

It's good to give him the time and space. You need it as well. Remember what MWD says...you can't base your life around feelings, it's actions that count. He is trying to do the right thing. He wants to be a better person, and you want that for him. You are generous to give him the opportunity, and his feelings will come in time.

aid Offline OP
OP Offline
Hope,
I know that trust has to be earned back. I hope with time, he can do that. But frankly, he has done so much to break the trust, over and over again. I just hope and pray that he can find his own way because he wants to, not becuase he thinks I am making him.

NJ,
Good for you changing your name. And what's best, is yoru abbreviation is the same as my wonderful state of New Jersey.

I know he is struggling. And he is seemingly doing the right thing, but frankly I don't know. I haven't snooped so he could be still talking to OW. I guess I'm at a point where I need to let go and let him make his own decisions. And if he continues to make the wrong decisions, he'll damage himself severely.

So, I was thinking of changing my name the other day, but coulnd't figure out how to do it without creating a whole new profile. But IHJ (NJ) has inspired me. I actually already created another profile, I just didn't use it yet. ONly thing is, the pictures seem to be gone. So I can't do another picture. And it also will only show me as regisgered since today, which is no big deal, I suppose. The old way, you could change your name within your existing profile.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard