Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2944265 03/10/23 12:12 PM
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Here is my old thread, hopefully gets some traction and maybe my thread will assist others too.
https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2943246#Post2943246

Sitting at a Table for One.
M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I took said lady in my last thread to dinner. Great time, even though it was short..
Something happened to one of her puppies, ER etc... On meds now... Poor puppy..

S
S
Any news to report?

M
Mach40 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am still on travel. Havent been home in a few weeks since last.
Lady I took to dinner is an incredible lady.. Her dog ( I think every woman has puppies/dogs) had a heart attack.. Its good now, on meds to get heart back in rhythm.
The lady in question is separated, so not much to report. She was straight up about it. Separated for a couple years, awaiting divorce. I guess at our age, its a common theme. She moved in from out of state about 4 months ago, works at an private airline here. Former military and LEO.
I met her on a forum we frequent. She was inquiring about the area I live. I helped her find, via suggestions and experience, places to live.
She is a sweet lady, just not sure if dating a separated woman is even worth it. She is done with him, and such, just waiting for the state to get it to a judge to sign. Delicate situation if I was to date her..

D
D
When I have done the internet dating, I have definitely steered clear of separated people as I wouldn't want to complicate an already complicated situation or be the reason someone made the final decision to divorce if they were previously wavering. However, if this lady has been separated from a couple of years and is now living in a different state from her STBXH, I think it is probably okay. It probably is just waiting for a judge to get it done.

Moderated by  Admin, Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard