Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Previous Threads:
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Don't Want Divorce (1)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Don't Want Divorce (2)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Don't Want Divorce (3)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Divorced Anyway (4)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Divorced Anyway (5)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - Divorced Anyway (6)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - 1 Year Divorced (7)
WAW w/Exit Affair or WW? - 1.5 Year Divorced (8)

Summary:
ExW (38) & I (41) were together 9 years, married 7, with two young children (then S4/D1, now S7/D4). BD shortly after a nice family Disney vacation, and soon discovered her affair w/married co-worker. For months I pursued, chased, begged, snooped...etc., put the kids to bed at night while she "worked late" and got up in the morning with them while she "went to work early". Affair w/OM1 blows up sometime around when their employer & OM1's wife find out; instead of working on the marriage ExW starts up w/OM2, moves out, files for divorce, moves OM2 right in (including with my kids). Bomb Day 3 years ago today, physical separation 2.5+ years ago, and the divorce legally finalized coming up on two years in a few months. ExW's been living with OM2 for over two years in a house she bought across the street from his sister.

Crushing it as a single dad, at work / financially, and with GAL. Probably time to start dating...

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21
L
L
Originally Posted by BL42
Probably time to start dating...
UUUUUuuuuuuummmmm Yeah.

B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Today marks the 3rd anniversary of Bomb Day. Thought it was an appropriate day to start a new thread.

It's crazy to think it's been 3 years since everything blew up, and that it's been nearly half of son's and life the majority of my daughter's life going back and forth between dad and mom's house. S7 seems fine. D4 has major meltdowns at times, but could be her age/personality. I'm fortunate they're healthy and mostly happy and I see them almost daily despite the split because of coaching S7's sports and my work schedule. I've had a lot of fun with them in the last few years as a single dad and made a ton of good memories and I know they love me deeply (right back at them!).

I had a crazy week of GAL planned last week. Played adult soccer Monday night, but injured my left thumb pretty badly so had to cancel on Sim Golf Tues and Weds, but did make it to bowling Thursday, and then went out with friends for dinner & drinks Friday and Saturday.

Got to watch the Super Bowl with the kids Sunday. Disappointing result, but we had fun. S7 & D4 colored their hair green and got dressed up in our team's gear, and S7 stayed up till the end which is pretty late for him.

For Valentine's Day yesterday I got them a bunch of balloons, flowers, decorations with streamers and hearts, and chocolate glazed donuts for breakfast. We had a great morning. D4 gave me a heart sticker for my shirt with one big heart and a little heart and then put another little heart on top and said "it's daddy, S7 and D4 all snuggzing together!". Still haven't taken it off...not sure I can wash the shirt now :-)

Other than that nothing major to report. Just figured I'd mark the timeline with a new thread...

1 member likes this: Rockon
M
M
Got to watch the Super Bowl with the kids Sunday. Disappointing result, but we had fun. S7 & D4 colored their hair green and got dressed up in our team's gear, and S7 stayed up till the end which is pretty late for him.

So y'all didn't get to climb a utility pole in celebration ???

Lol

Happy 3rd Bombaversary BL....

My how you've grown....

B
BL42 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Mach1
So y'all didn't get to climb a utility pole in celebration ???

Lol
Climbing a utility pole? Boring! I'd planned on flipping a car with S7! ;-)

Originally Posted by Mach1
Happy 3rd Bombaversary BL....

My how you've grown....
Thanks for that, Mach1. Appreciate the support.

R
R
How are you doing BL?