Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: dunnm Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 12:22 AM
Mods?
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 12:20 PM
That’s a good question. Even his thread disappeared?
Posted By: BL42 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 12:28 PM
He's posted fairly recently and his profile is still there. Why do you think he's gone?
Posted By: BL42 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 12:34 PM
How about an udpate from you, dunnm? It's been two years since your "parting shot"...all well?
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by BL42
He's posted fairly recently and his profile is still there. Why do you think he's gone?

His whole thread is gone. POOF
Posted By: pinn Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 04:08 PM

He is banned….
Posted By: BL42 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by pinn
He is banned….
Why? There was the whole Traveler/CW dispute awhile back, but he apologized and got reinstated. I don't remember seeing anything controversial since then. It would be nice to have an explanation.
Posted By: DonH Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 05:57 PM
Again with this nonsense? WTF
Posted By: Boat14 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/20/23 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by DonH
Again with this nonsense? WTF

Seems that way. There was a post last week from Mach1 asking where a post from LH went and it went unanswered.

Someone probably got butthurt and deleted his threads and banned him. Knowing the recent history, seems like an agenda.

And we probably won't get an answer.
Posted By: Mach40 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/22/23 12:50 AM
Well, his statements had solid value. Sometimes a bit harsh, but, life aint easy.
Posted By: Rockon Re: Where is LH19 - 02/22/23 02:42 AM
Callin LH - is anybody home?
Posted By: JosephS Re: Where is LH19 - 02/22/23 06:21 PM
I haven't always agreed with what LH says, but he was active, and has been around for a long time. The timing of this couldn't have been worse considering how many new people are coming around right now.

Why can't the mods just tell us what happened, or at least if it's temporary this time.
Posted By: Spiral Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 05:38 AM
LH plainly carried a lot of the load in helping the newcomers. We won't be able to replace him and the newcomers will suffer for it. Given the experience most of us shared on BD and the words that followed from our exes, it is hard for me to see how anything he wrote since his first vacation could have offended anyone. It has to be what he wrote before that vacation.
Posted By: Mach40 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Spiral
LH plainly carried a lot of the load in helping the newcomers. We won't be able to replace him and the newcomers will suffer for it. Given the experience most of us shared on BD and the words that followed from our exes, it is hard for me to see how anything he wrote since his first vacation could have offended anyone. It has to be what he wrote before that vacation.
When was that vacation?
Posted By: Mach40 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 12:22 PM
Where is LH from? Was he a counselor, or just a person who was able to convey to people what needs to be done due to experience.
Posted By: bttrfly Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Spiral
I need some help from the ladies posting here who may want to help over in Newcomers. I'm not going to be around as much moving forward and there are some people who really need help there. I've been trying to back-fill for LH, not that any one of us can replace another... I'd appreciate any input on some of the newbies' threads that specifically any ladies here can provide - not that you gentlemen aren't appreciated, but there is that Venus-Mars thing, which is real. Feeling a woman's perspective as well as a man's in the Newcomers section would be especially helpful to those hurting the most. Thanks in advance lovelies xoxoxo and if I don't have a chance to say it later --- I've appreciated the help I've received here more than I can say. Much love and peace!
Posted By: BL42 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 05:50 PM
I have to say...I'm a little disheartened about the LH situation. To the point I've felt like pulling back a bit myself.

I fully understand we as posters don't "own" the board. However, we have invested a lot of our time and energy into it, not only sharing our personal experiences to get advice but also to give help to others going through difficult times. Some for a few years; some a decade or two. As others have mentioned LH was a heavy lifter in the Newcomers section, helping more there there (myself included) over the last few years than most, and his absence absolutely will hurt the support provided. That is evident even in this thread posters as posters we haven't heard from lately have chimed in to ask about his status. Since he was welcomed back after the Travel/CW dispute I haven't seen him post anything which would be considered controversial.

DnJ, job, cadet - I assume you're reading these posts. Are we going to get an explanation on what happened? And will LH have an opportunity to come back?
Posted By: Rockon Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 09:46 PM
I for one have valued and reflected upon LH’s perspectives and ideas with appreciation if not always with agreement or adherence to my personal gain or loss. Feels like another loss not to have him here.
Posted By: Mach40 Re: Where is LH19 - 02/23/23 10:21 PM
He was the person who told me , as other to an extent, what I needed to hear, not what I wanted to.
Posted By: JosephS Re: Where is LH19 - 02/24/23 12:43 PM
Well every mod has been active since this thread was started. We obviously aren't going to get an explanation, any information, or even if it was a temp or perm ban.

Well maybe LH can just make a new account and start over.
Posted By: Ready2Change Re: Where is LH19 - 02/24/23 11:10 PM
To the point I've felt like pulling back a bit myself.
Always better to follow in the footsteps of Jesus and speak your truth and get a badge of honor.

RIP LH19
© DivorceBusting.com