Good Morning aph

The 60/40 split of your federal tax refund sounds reasonable. Also, squabbling over a few extra percentage is more headache than it’s worth. Obviously I only know what you’ve shared, and my surmised amount of your refund, and how much say 10% is, just doesn’t make it worth trying to get 50/50.

Originally Posted by aphexx13
well it looks like divorce is going to proceed.

Sorry man.

It takes two to marry, and only one to divorce. A LBS cannot stop a headstrong spouse from exiting. Your STBXW is determined of her path. Let go. Become the new and improved you. Become healed and whole.

i have moved everything bills and such to my account. the only thing left to do is sign the papers which im doing tomorrow.

I imagine the paperwork is pretty straight forward. And you did have a L involved.

i was really hoping to save the marriage. fools hope i think

I do not find hope foolish. You did what you could in effort to salvage, save, restore, your marriage and relationship. W had other plans.

Your efforts, your willingness, your hope, demonstrates who you are. A darn find man, IMHO. smile

So we get up, dust off, and keep moving forward.

The future is unwritten and unknown. Grab the pen and write your’s in big bold lettering. Make it a great life and story.

D