Hi Brother,

Glad you found this site. I arrived here back in 09. It is a great place for support.

Originally Posted by aphexx13
i feel so alone and isolated. i am in agony and the only thing keeping me going is my daughter. i will not leave her without a father.... i dont want to die but i dont want to be alive. i am so afraid its going to be too much to handle... i suffer from a panic disorder and anxiety..
I agree with Steve, use one of the hotlines. Talk to a live person. This is your number one priority.

Originally Posted by aphexx13
i told her that 2 other women blindsided me
You do not have to address this immediately, but focusing on your personal growth should be one of your goals.

Take one day at a time, one hour at time, one minute at a time as needed. The more you can stay in the present, the better. Thoughts of the past or the future are not helpful when going through this.

If there is one thing I have learned from going through this, we can not control or fix the other person. It is hard enough to make changes to ourselves, nearly impossible to change someone else.

So I can only strongly suggest that you take ALL of your focus off of your W and focus on quickly making as many changes as you can to the way you interact with her.

She has lost her attraction for you. And that is Okay. There are new ways to behave that woman in general find attractive, and in turn will have your W second guessing her decision.

This is a long haul process.

We are here for you.

I wish you well.

R2C