I have to say...I'm a little disheartened about the LH situation. To the point I've felt like pulling back a bit myself.

I fully understand we as posters don't "own" the board. However, we have invested a lot of our time and energy into it, not only sharing our personal experiences to get advice but also to give help to others going through difficult times. Some for a few years; some a decade or two. As others have mentioned LH was a heavy lifter in the Newcomers section, helping more there there (myself included) over the last few years than most, and his absence absolutely will hurt the support provided. That is evident even in this thread posters as posters we haven't heard from lately have chimed in to ask about his status. Since he was welcomed back after the Travel/CW dispute I haven't seen him post anything which would be considered controversial.

DnJ, job, cadet - I assume you're reading these posts. Are we going to get an explanation on what happened? And will LH have an opportunity to come back?