Yeah I don’t get it either.

Isn’t she going away to spend time with AP?

Your comments regarding telling kids - I think your response there was fair enough.

As for staying in same hotel, her moving back in, MC - I wouldn’t be engaging in those discussions yet.

It could very well be that she has seen you start to disconnect and she needs her fix of knowing she has a backup plan when she is away. If you say “sure, you can move in and we’ll do MC” - she knows she has you, and so she can go away on her trip knowing her backup plan is rock solid.

I’d engage about telling your youngest, but nothing else. Remain non-commital and disinterested. IMHO she needs to show tangible, obvious shift for you to even consider MC. As you know, LH19 often says the MC suggestion seems to be a good thing - but is often part of their guilt free escape plan.

You know what’s infinitely better than working on discussions with kids, and staying at a hotel, and her moving back in, and you two going to marriage counselling….

Her cancelling her sex trip with AP.

I’m sorry to bust your bubble. But I’d be very, VERY careful. These things take 2-5 years to genuinely turn around, so this doesn’t seem legit to me.

Move very, VERY slowly and cautiously. Be indifferent. Disinterested.