Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
oxy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Alright folks I thought I would let you know that some of my mystery techniques got results. I'm not saying these will save my M but it is fun doing them.....

- Friday night I called W cell phone and got voicemail. I said on the message I will be available for next 30 minutes then I will be unable to talk. The time was 6:45pm when I left the message. Well my phone rang at 7:20pm and I did not answer it. My kids left me a message. Well the next morning at 8:10am my home phone rang a few times and when I picked it up the other party hung-up. Well guess what.....the other party was at my W apartment. My only assumption is that it was W checking to see if I spent the night somewhere.

- This morning I had to call W about something and while I was on the line I said I had another call coming in....I took the other call and then went back to W and said I got another call so I'll call you back. Well I was going to wait 30 minutes to call her but low and behold she called me back in 20 minutes...but I didn't answer. She then called my cell which I picked up and she said...."did you forget to call me". I said...."no I'm still on the phone". I then called her back in 10 minutes.....I never had another call.

Now again these may not save M but maybe some of the techniques will create that little mystery you need in your R.

JCM

First of all, nothing I've done has had a positive impact on my sitch at all. But, here are a few "mysterious" things from the last couple of months that should have worked:

I didn't allow H's regular Saturday morning visit with S because I told him I had plans for the weekend. He tried to move the time but I told him the plans were for the whole weekend. I told him someone was staying with me (someone was). We never had guests before besides his parents. He had to wonder who it was (but he didn't ask). I shared no details.

Reluctantly, I divulged that someone was coming over to help me and S cut a Christmas tree, that it was a planned event. No details from me, no questions from him.

2 weeks ago I had a home appraisal scheduled for Saturday afternoon. I told S(3) a man was coming over later and he asked what his name was. Sat. morning H arrives for his visit and S says "David is coming over". I was upstairs but heard H questioning S on who David is. Since S didn't really know, he got no answers. Later H brought it up again with S in my presence. Then he asked me "who's David?" I said "Just a guy". This was the first time he's shown any curiosity at all about anything I'm up to.

L
L
hehe !

Buy yourself some satin sheets and doll up your b/r w/ candles . Maybe hang a new mirror in there too

lexie Jer. 29:11
oxy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's one I did the other night......

W was coming over to get the kids....I made sure I was dressed nicely(new pair of jeans). I put two board games on the kitchen table next to my cell phone....to give the impression I was going out.

She came in and asked...."if me and the boys had played these games today or if I was going somewhere with them?" My response...."no the boys and I didn't play them today."

JCM

oxy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Here's one I just did......

My W and I eucharistic ministers in our church. We each are on the schedule on different weekends....every other one. I asked her if she could switch weekends in February because I was going to the beach. She said no problem. I didn't have plans to go to the beach but I do now.....by myself. She doesn't have to know I am going by myself.

Keep the mystery coming.......

JCM

The last time I saw my W I made sure that I was all dressed up. It was my day off and not how I usually dress. W didnt mention anything about it, she didnt seem to care. I bet she noticed though.

I also called everyone that I knew and left messages for them to call me back around a certain time that I knew I would be with the W. I only know about 4 people I can call, so it was a shot in the dark. Thank God one person returned my call. It didnt have any effect on the W, but it was out of character for anyone, besides my W ,to be calling me on my cell phone.

Still no chink in her armor, but Im doing the best I can for now. No contact with her for a few days, this is not normal. So I will just wait it out.

oxy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Tom,

Whether you think she noticed or not....she did. Like anything we do there is no full-proof cure to our R issues. These are just ideas that may loosen them up.

Expect they did notice...just because she didn't say anything doesn't mean a thing.

It's mystery not magic.

JCM

J
J
Tom, if you have a voice mail system at work that can call you when you have a new message, you can leave yourself a message bbefore your W is coming and it will call your cell phone every so often 15 or 30 minutes, if you have a pager you can put your cell number in a speed dial and have call yourself right before you walk out so it goes off in 1 or 2 minutes while you are in front of her? you can rent a personal mailbox from a lot of companies for $15 a month.

C
C
There is also mrwakeup.com. You can program it to call you with reminders. I've tried this a couple of times.

Christine

I am the master of creating positive energy and love in my own environment. I am the source of love in my life. It starts with me! This energy radiates from me! It gives me strength, courage, wisdom and grace!
C
C
i have mention this in my own post but i thought i put part here to.

I have created some Mystery without trying, by doing my 180 my wife is now interested in what i am doing, she said that i sounded happy and joyfull like i used to be, and then asked me out right "you can tell me to get lost but WHO is she"
i told her i did not know what she was on about. i just kept telling her that i am getting on with my own life

she thinks i have a new woman i did not say i did i just said i did not.

do u think this is dangerous as i do not want to push her further towards her old boy friend who she is in contact with.

Craig

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard