Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2523843 01/06/15 03:18 AM
M
me2me2 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Should I show her affection so that she can see that I'm not turning my back on her or the marriage even thou she is. I know she at the point now where she is going to his place on a friday and not coming home until Sunday. believe she planing it again this week end since I see a bag with clothes in it next to her dresser. I know I can force her not to because it would just back fire on me but I'm thinking about placing a lover letter or something like that in the bag n=between her cloths for her to find and maybe even with him right there to see her find it. that way he will know that I'm not for this and that I'm trying to keep the marriage going that that it will matter to him but it might Option please

C
C

Me-70, D37,S36
M
me2me2 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Stick to one thread. these are not the same question two different things going on here that I'm asking about that why two different threads. I mean If I can only ask one question at a time or only use thread for every 100 post then there no since of being her because I'll never get any place

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard