Jeff,

I have no doubt that you will see this ending through with the same dignity and honor that you've handled everything else with.

There does indeed come a time when we have to believe that when they say they are done, they are done. You have used this ordeal to become a better man, a better father, a better son, and, one day, a better husband. Maybe the whole point of ministering to each other through this site like we do is to ensure that each of us use this critical time in our lives to prepare ourselves for the life that remains in front of us. I think we are all guilty from time to time of thinking that our marriage issues are the beginning, middle, and end of our existence as human beings. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You have learned, as so many others have, that we all have ways in which our lives could be better. These crises have given each of us as LBS's the opportunity to address these things and prepare to enjoy the fruit of that labor one day. You will do this Jeff. Fact is you already are.

Your encouragement and compassion to others on this board has helped smooth the road for so many people. People, as FIB noted, that you didn't even know personally. This speaks volumes about the quality of a man that you are.

I'm proud to call you a friend. And I'm proud of where you are and where you are headed. Life IS good and there is so much out there for each of us to embrace with enthusiasm.

Still hoping for that steak and beer one day.

Blessings,

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."