Just wanted others to know that DB'ing does work. I don't know if I have been lucky or not but after 2 weeks of the LR technique my W told me this past weekend that she wants to make our M stronger.

She didn't share a lot of details about the OP but indicated that that EA is over. She cannot envision us being apart.

Although there is a lot of work to be done and a lot of things unsaid over the last 14 months, things are headed in the right direction.

When I asked my W what made the difference, her response was I gave her the time and space she had been needing all along and had been telling me all along that that's what she needed. It' funny that when you read the 7-step book it doesn't sink in right away!!

Anyway, things are headed in the right direction, she's even thinking about quitting her job and moving into an apartment that I have in the town I have been assigned to for the next 4-6 months.

I'll keep y'all posted on how it proceeds. I am taking a cautious approach and trying not to be overly optimistic right now. Still just letting her sort out what she needs and being supportive mostly.

jeffrey26

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting« Telephone Coaching here!