From princess7

I wanted to stop in and say that being separated doesn't mean the end to your M. My H moved out in April, 2001 and moved back in the beginning of June, 2002. I was one of the "lucky" ones in that I wasn't home when my H moved out. We had a huge argument on our cell phones that ended with him saying that was it he was leaving and my saying fine.

I was on my way to work and he stopped by long enough to tell me that he had packed all of his things and was moving in with his parents. Of course I cried when he told me this because I didn't think he would actually move out but looking back I personally feel that it was the best thing to happen to us.

I found this site and the DB book almost 4 months after my H moved out so I had 4 months worth of crying, begging and pleading already under my belt. I wish I had found this site when we first separated but it wasn't meant to be that way.

Through the help of my friends here I found out how to act "as if" everything was just fine between us when we saw each other or talked on the phone. I also made sure that I came here to vent whenever I felt the need.

What kinds of things do you like to do? You need to remember to take care of yourself and make yourself happy first. What things can you do that would be 180's for you? Sometimes it helps to list your goals/180's here so you can go back and re-read them if necessary and it helps us to help keep you on the path to your goals.

Good luck and do something just for yourself today.

Julie

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting« Telephone Coaching here!