Gigi123,
Originally Posted by Gigi123
Kids are still struggling, more so S7 (soon to be 8), he is angry at H, often declines to go and stay and very much seeing H for who he is. Whilst im not responsible for his relationship with H, im concerned about S7 emotional wellbeing.
Sorry to hear your kids are struggling. That must be tough. I know it weighs on me.

Otherwise i generally feel calmer and more content, even his randomness doesnt trigger too much of an emotional response anymore.
That sounds positive.

Im not ready to actively go out there and date, i think i will be once we have resolved all outstanding issues, finance, house and once we are in the process of divorce. I also dont think that introducing anyone into the kids lives at the moment would he a gold idea.
I waited until my D was finalized, and don't regret it. I haven't done much in the months since either - don't think it hurts to wait. If you do decide to start dating I think you're wise to hold off on intros to the kids. They don't need any more instability in their lives at this point.

Me:39 Ex-W:37
M:7 T: 9
S:6 D:3
BD/IHS/Confirm EA/PA: Feb '20
OM1 affair ends: May '20
W/OM2 & moves out: June-July '20
W files for D: Jul20
OM2 confirmed: 9/2020
Divorced: May '21