The point I make is this:

Her and I agreed on moving to LA. That puts us 4 hours closer to both sets of grandparents, this her and I agreed on. I moved forward with those plans. Now as of last week her and OM are back together a 20th time and shes threatening to take my custody away and etc etc if I move. She depends on her parents to care for the kids while she galivants around with her OM. She gives zero F's about these kids or anyone else for that matter. I am not trying to alienate a parent, the children literally have eyewitnesses what she does for the last year. They see her coming home with $2000 backpacks, and $700 shoes and leaving them with their grandparents constantly. Yet asking me for money and threatening anyone who tells her anything.

If I stay in this city she wins, her parents leave, I stay here stuck where she gets to control me, the kids lives and do as she pleases, until the next time her and OM break up and she wants to go to LA again....She will continue to attempt to manipulate and play and ruin any R I ever end up in. This is who she is its what she does. There is 0% chance of her staying with OM and staying in this city once all the family is gone. Me moving closer to both grandparents and finding better work with benefits is something I want to do. Yes my GF lives around LA where her and I planned to go, the EW has support system there as well of childhood friends. If I stay she has me to do things for the kids and take that off her hands. If I leave she has nothing and will end up having to relocate closer to me, her parents, my parents, her support system. Staying here I will throw my life in the trash so she can play rich girl, leaving will cost me financially and will cost me time with my kids, but that wont last long believe that. The threats she makes come from a lack of being able to control me. My kids want to spend time with me and they love me, a court is not going to deny me the ability to see my children, and at the end of the day she walked out and filed a divorce. I dont feel the need to stay in this town when none of my family or even her family will be here just so she can be happy with OM. Nope, no thanks. Im not doing that for the rest of my life.

Last edited by Steve_; 09/14/21 02:07 AM.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.