I won’t give up custody. It will Just be a longer drive. For now at least. Once I find my employment and relocate I plan on suing for full custody and custodial rights. I will ask the court for no support from her and offer her custody of the children on any weekend she wants. I plan on submitting a list of days I had them, all the support payments I made which I was not required and am still not by court to make. A solid employment with medical and dental benefits for the children and a improved school district (the one they are in is bad). I will also submit in the 4 times she has moved in and out with OM, her threats to put my son on medication on December 19th because he didn’t get along with OM kids. Not to mention OM she’s with lost his kids due to a domestic violence charge a couple months ago and I’m sure that won’t help her cause. I also plan on showing a list of truancy where the entire last 5 months of school the past year the children missed 80% of class on her days. I will get letters from teachers, other parents, family members and friends if need be.

But I feel like it will not come to that. To be frank her only reason for remaining in this town at the moment is that her parents support the kids they live with the parents still. She has not moved them in with OM because the children hate him and because their relationship is unstable, so she spends some of the nights over at her moms with them. But her parents are moving out of state soon. So her support will be gone. She will have no choice but to go to her support system where I am moving (45) minutes from me or she will have to stay and move kids in with her and OM. It will be a disaster and while she tries to deny me rights to be vindictive I will Continue to note it, track it, record it and push for full custody until I get it. Her descision making is clearly impaired when it comes to the welfare of the children. And eventually after petitioning enough I should get it.

I will not stay here in town for the sake of her comfort to use me to continue on her R with OM. She’s made it clear he is temporary for the money he provides, but is already and has been looking elsewhere for other OMS where I am going. The best thing I can do is continue to push and push for full custody and record all the crazy stuff she does. Eventually I will get it or the kids will rebel against her so badly she will have no choice but to work with me. They do not like what she is doing, they do not like how she acts it’s a matter of time. I am 100% sure once her parents move (less than a year or so) she will be begging for my help to relocate closer to me for support. She does not like having these kids with her even 4 days a week . She doesn’t like how they behave toward her when she is with OM and his kids. All I need to do is brace the storm continue to petition the court and I will come out on top. It’s a matter of time.

All of her threats are empty, she is only doing this to try to control me and prevent me from moving on. And it won’t work

Last edited by Steve_; 09/13/21 09:44 PM.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.