I called the L office today to make sure the D is progessing as it is supposed to be, if there is anything else needed. The secretary told me no, that it is all good and they are just processing slowly because of covid. (I expected that). When I move I plan on finding a job and getting stabilized, enduring the waves of BS she is gonna throw, seeing my kids when possible. (Like I said her threats wont mean jack, cause she wants to go out and party all the time and constantly asks me to take the kids.) It will be a short time before her taking these kids "full time" gets old and she needs me to help with them. I know it. I just have to keep my head down and be prepared for it. To me it just didnt make much sense to stop me from moving on or try to. I thought she wanted a damn divorce... I stopped fighting it in feburary and even paid for the rest and now... now she wants to act up. She said "nobody ever gonna watch my kids besides thier mom, they will never have a step-mom, I wont allow it and I will make sure they never leave here and ruin your life until she leaves you". So yeah that is why I call her a psycho and my kids hear this stuff and thats why they agree. I just have to keep on keeping on.

I thank god that I made it out of this M and I thank you guys as well. No telling how much worse it could have gone had I not came to these boards.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.