To add the most recent nonsense, the XW pretty much moved in with OM she left for and now states she wont be moving to LA as we agreed on. She also is now threatening to tell the court that when I move im abandoning my kids and that she has no choice but to stay with OM and file for full custody, she says "you are abandoning your kids so you can go be with a girl"

Thats funny since that is exactly what she did abandon her M for OM and now its not working out. Bohoo oh well, I tried to tell her /shrug. Once her parents move out of state she will be on her own with no support and she will have no choice but to be a mom or move closer to me as she promised to begin with. Her and OM aint gonna work out, they have had a year and still dont steadily get along. Its just a matter of time until this fake world she lives in comes crashing down and she has no choice but to get it right. Im done enabling her, im moving on with my life and so is her parents in the next year or so. We all got choices, she made bad ones, not my problem, I dont worry god will provide a way for me and my kids and my future. I only need to focus on being the best father I can be given the situation.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.