Originally Posted by harvey
Originally Posted by LH19
Steve unfortunately again you are trying to shortcut the process. Your little love affair is fizzling out on you. You have tried everything possible to manipulate your W back to no avail and now you are cycling into depression. You are the most attached LBS we have ever had except for maybe Curtis. I told you minimum two years before you would get over your ex and that's with intense therapy. Does your girlfriend know how you feel? Is she ok with it?

LH can be harsh, but we were all thinking this. Steve, Curtis, and Wolf are the three that stand out that haven't properly DB'd, and it's painfully obvious. Steve, I have hopes that you might see the light, but I'm afraid that your going to cave for the instant gratification. When you say things like "maybe we can be friends some day," just why? 6-7 time cheater. Steve, you deserve better. Know your value. There are a few people that are just better off divorcing their spouse and moving on with their life. You are one of those people. Don't look back. You can thank us in ten years.

If thats harsh then this board is getting really soft. Steve what I am trying to convey is that I know what you are up to and trying to do. It just doesnt work. Nothing you do is going to change her mind. Attraction is not a choice. She doesnt have it for you and most likely never will until you really actually give up. My point is for you to be honest and come to the board and speak honestly. If you want to stand then stand. Dont bring other people into it. If you want to break the changes we can help you with that too. What you are currently doing is going to bring you a lot of pain for a really long time.

M:51 W:46
T:22 M:16
S:15 D:11

“Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.”