I wanted to share another thought today

When I first started reading this forum more than 3.5 years ago, I had only 1 purpose: to fix my MR. And the way to achieve that purpose (I thought) was to find answers. And so I was only interested in reading success stories about people who were able to save their MR.

But I would often wonder about what happens to the majority of the people on this forum after they stopped writing. I'd wonder how many were able to save their MR? Did they find the answers they were looking for? Are they happy years later?

So I thought I'd answer these questions from my own story.

I was NOT able to save my MR.

And I didn't find the answers I was looking for. To this day, I can't really explain what happened. I can come up with plenty of theories about what happened, but they're just theories... What truly happened and why my exW behaved the way she did remain a mystery for me.

But I survived and so did my kids. The breakup and divorce left many scars for sure, but we were able to move on with our lives.

Some things in my life are still the same, but many things have changed. My perspective about certain things has changed. I matured and learned a lot in the process.

I got married again and I am happy in my new life and with my new wife. But it's a different kind of happiness.

Me:49 XW:41, M:18 years, Kids: S18,S14
BD:JULY 2017, W moved out: DEC 2017
Filed for D: APR 2019, D Final: JULY 2019