LH,

At this juncture I suppose there is nothing yall can do. You've given me advice I didnt take on how to DB to save an M. The more I posted about the M and the way I responded to her the more evident it became to you guys and myself that its a toxic WW and the M should be let go. So honeslty there really isnt much to do now. I guess I needed to get people to tell me how to save this M and after months of pouring out all the stuff here its pretty obvious to me that I really should not save this M. I need to take what I've learned about what I can do better and move on to something new and better (eventually). If I was still really trying to save the M I would post all the transactions here, the baby steps the etc etc, but there isnt any. Its just WW throwing bread crumbs until the next OM pops up and I get fully replaced. I see that, finally. I didnt think it at first, thought I could like out-love this WW. But no, not gonna happen.

Ive realized I dont need to be anything, not nice, not mean, not anything at all. Just be me, do my own thing and stop doing anything for my M, its over. And even if there was significant change and this M could ever be okay again it will take a long time and it will take me totally detaching and letting her crash land in reality land which I havent been able to do over fear of losing her. But actually losing her may just be the exact thing I need to do. So Im gonna switch gears. Honestly her own mother told me last night to stop. Stop letting her use me, stop trying to be mom and dad and just let her F up. She will care for the kids while they are there and she knows I take care of them when they are with me so just to stop trying so hard and let her fail. Guess that advice kinda hit me, in addition to everything Ive got here. Its time to give up, throw in the towel, no more M saving techniques or books or anything else. Just time to quit and save myself. Jump ship and swim away.

Whatever happens next is in God's hands. Im gonna just do what I can each day and not sweat the rest. Trying to make anything work never works for me. I truly appreciate all the tough love and the patience. I will be okay, I know it. Just was hard to imagine a world that doesnt include my W and intact family and still be okay. But Im starting to feel like thats actually not such a bad thing.

Thanks every1.

Ill check in here and there and just let you know how its going.

And yeah Thornton, I would never phone Corey because he most likely would say "cmon man" like 10 times and then tell me I am the worst case he ever had lol. I aim to change that im tired of feeling like a doormat.

Oh and JoeJoe1 that post of yours helped a lot. The mouse mode thing is so true. id be cool for like a week and a bread crumb messes up everything. That was really well put. Thanks

Last edited by Steve_; 04/08/21 06:27 PM.

T:11
M:10
K: D5, S7
BD: 9/1/20
WW continues to break up and recon with OM.
I paid last fees and pushed the D 5/3/2021
Default Dissolution granted 8/5/21.
Glad my D was not busted.