Thank you Steve and ovrnbw,

I really didn't realize I was dropping a bomb at the time. I thought her friend was saying this because I had told XW in the beginning of July 2019 that I don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore and I would like for her to move out. Even though I agree she cheated as we still lived together and were married, I have always made sure I don't use that word in front of her since should would most likely get defensive and claim I had broken up with her a few months prior.

XW knows she did something wrong and I know she felt guilt about it. But I'm glad I had this short interaction with her friend and it was a great night out all in all.

ovrnbw - I have been doing the ice bathing every weekend now. More and more of my friends are joining me. I have never seen anything like it. No matter how bad your day is, once you get into that water, your mind clears up immediately. I try to meditate once a day but when I'm in that water, it's all I can think about. And the best thing - it's free!

I was fearing the spring and summer but fortunately there as some spa places here where you can do ice bathing indoor for a small fee.

Me: 38
Stbxw: 35
No kids
Mini bd: February 6, 2019
ONS confirmed Sept 7, 2019
Told her to move out: September 8, 2019
W moved out: September 28, 2019
Divorce filed by me: September 23, 2019