So tonight, before going to bed, XW seemed like she wanted to talk to me. Kept staying in the same room and initiating. I think it is because its her last night in the house. Eventually, she asked if I would like to come by her and the kids next week. I didnt reply immediately and she filled in "you dont have to answer now, and its up to you". I haven't really though about it beforehand but replied: "Ok, I will think about if and when. But I nonetheless don't think it is a good idea this early on."
I will most likely say no, and my first feeling is that I dont want to go there at all. Especially if OM stays there from time to time. Then again having the option to meet my kids more than 50%, long-term, is not necessarily a door I want to close.
Me: 34 Stbxw: 30 D:5 D:3 Mini bd: May/June 2019 Married: Aug 2019 BD: 6th Dec 2019 OM Confirmed: Feb 2020 March 2020: I filed for D Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021