Thank you for popping by Hope and thanks for all input guys!
I haven't talked much with XW lately. I have spent a week skiing and snowboarding with my brother his GF and some friends. Really awesome!

To your post Hope, XW is moving out in two weeks. Looking forward to February!
I haven't said anything more about kids and don't plan to say much either. As you say she has her own opinion and is entitled to it.

Though one things has been on my mind recently. We need to agree on how to handle clothes, toys and thing that kids like to bring with them when "moving".
I will suggest to have two of most things but for instance a snowboard isnt something you get two of. (Yes my little daughters snowboard, Im so friggin proud!!) Hence some things will need to travel between homes in a bag. My brothers GF said she used to take a huge hockey trunk filled with clothes every week when she was a teenager...
Will also talk to D6 about this. I want to make sure she feels comfortable and she shouldn't have to drag a bag around at school. At least not as a 6 year old. Though I'd personally prefer not to exchange these things with XW every week.
Might talk to the school and see if they can help.
Any tips/suggestions/pointers here is, as always, appreciated!

Not sure I mentioned but I am officially D'd now. Doesn't change anything really but kind of a mild freeing feeling.
XW hasn't mentioned it and neither have I.

Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021