LH,

It was definitely worth it for me. My kids gave me the strength many days when I wanted to give up. I would think about them every morning when I woke up to go another round.

I have no regrets. It made me the man I am today. Iím a ten times better father, son and friend then I was prior. That I am very thankful for and wouldnít change.

I still havenít learned how to quote on here but in response to this^^^

Thatís it. Thatís the thing in life that we all get. Choice.

You chose how you reacted and you let it turn you into a better man, friend and most importantly dad.

Thatís awesome LH.

At the end of the day all we get to really do is choose who we are in each moment.

You showed up, went the distance and came out better.

Something Iíve been trying to focus on is showing up in each moment in my day, even the small things. Who do I want to be and what do I value? How can I implement those things into even the mundane task in my day to make a difference and contribute something to others.

That was definitely something I lost through this whole thing was my ability to be present.
My mind was on nothing but my wife for 6 months and although I maintained my work, school and relationships. I wasnít really there. I was on autopilot.