I think perhaps Tinder in USA is different than it is here. My best friend was supposed to marry his fiancée he met through Tinder although they had to cancel due to covid. But they are happy together. Another friend met his girlfriend there years ago. One of my employees met his girlfriend of three years on Tinder. Another female friend I know met her boyfriend there who is a doctor.

I went on a date recently with a lawyer I met there. I did not find her broken at all. However, for girls there it's quite difficult to meet a good guy they said as there are 80-90 % guys there and many think it's a sex app. So they have to filter through them to find someone decent.

But if you ever do decide to use tinder, you'll be surprised how difficult it is to match with anyone simply because there are so many guys and relatively few girls there.

Years ago online dating had terrible reputation, but that has changed, again I mean at least in our country. Most of my single friends are on there now and they are all good people

Me: 38
Stbxw: 35
No kids
Mini bd: February 6, 2019
ONS confirmed Sept 7, 2019
Told her to move out: September 8, 2019
W moved out: September 28, 2019
Divorce filed by me: September 23, 2019