Thank you LH,

I think I am something far worse than friend zoned, I think am dad zoned, yikes!

It's mixed feelings, I understand how fortunate it is that I've become a better person. I see how my other relationships have improved. My relationship with my family is better, my sister and I have become closer, I have new friends now and my old friends seem to enjoy my company more. I was worried I would go back to my old ways but I realize this is the new me and that is what makes me proud.

But then there's this feeling of how sad it is that XW and I ended this way. It was such a beautiful love story, the way we met and all we have been through. I don't think that feeling will ever go away, but I will learn to live with it. I use the pain to move forward and pursue a better life in every aspect.

When I read your last sentence, I agree. I have a feeling something great will come out of this. I don't know what of course, but my intuition tells me that in fact big things are coming my way. Thank you for posting LH!

Me: 38
Stbxw: 35
No kids
Mini bd: February 6, 2019
ONS confirmed Sept 7, 2019
Told her to move out: September 8, 2019
W moved out: September 28, 2019
Divorce filed by me: September 23, 2019