Thanks for your thoughtful responses and I again apologize if anything sounded harsh as that totally was not my intention. I did want to specifically apologize if what I said about not acting jealous sounded like I was invalidating your feelings. Your feelings absolutely matter and if you donít like this person you donít like her and that is yours to deal with. I clearly misinterpreted some of what you were saying because I got the impression that you had brought it up several times and he just didnít want to talk about it. Of course, the additional share of how you found out later that he picked her up for lunch and she was actually tagging him in inappropriate things, not just sharing them on her social media, and the fact that he was actually deleting conversations paint the whole thing in a different light in my mind. Not saying you have to put all your business out there but those additional details make far more clear why you have such a negative opinion of this woman in my mind. But again, I do sincerely apologize for my words because I didnít want to invalidate how you were feeling or discredit your dislike of her and that is how it came out. Iím sorry for that.

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids