Hi All.

Thought it was time for an update. First off...S12 tested negative for CV19 so I got to work in my office on Friday and D12 went back to school. S12 waited until today to return as he still had a bit of a cough on Friday. Because of this and OWs medical condition, I got to hang onto them for the weekend. We ended up having our missed Thanksgiving dinner last night. TDH is over so he made the turkey and stuffing and I made the rest of the main meal. My sister brought over dessert. It was a great time! Lots of laughs and way too much food. Afterwards, TDH jumped up from the table and started cleaning. I told him he really didnt need to but he said...DV. This is what I do. I like to cook for people and I like to clean the kitchen. Seriously?!? Who likes to clean the kitchen? He also checked out the towel rack in my kids bathroom which has been hanging off the wall by a thread and tells me that the only way to fix it (because it has been moved at least once already apparently), is to replace the drywall and redo it. He said it is an easy fix and he is happy to do it for me on one of his visits.

Saturday was also a lot of fun. I bought Japanese food for everyone and we had a family games night. TDH has really fit in with my family. He is just really easy to be around. Before I started dating, I told myself that I wanted someone who is naturally helpful (not someone who needs me to ask him to do anything), open about his feelings, honest, passionate and crazy about me. Check, check, check, check and check. Early days still but so far, things are working out really, really well. He is such a family guy. He checks in daily with his kids and when he is home, he sees them almost daily even though they live with their mom and takes them out to do things. He is really good with my kids too. Yesterday, when my sister came over, he gave me some space to visit and went outside to shoot hoops with D12. He also spent some time with S12 listening to him go on and on about his video games and seemed genuinely interested as opposed to just giving him air time like most adults. S12 is sooo excited when he finds someone who is willing to talk to him about his games...lol.

My sister and I have started planning our Croatia trip at the end of next summer (assuming things with CV19 have settled). The only concern is that our other friend who is supposed to come with us has MS which has flared up recently. She has had some problems with her legs the last month or so and is using her wheelchair that she hasnt used for 20 years. We are hoping that this is temporary but also aware that MS is a degenerative disease and this may be just the natural progression of things and a permanent change. So unfair. I cannot think of a nicer person than this friend. She does not deserve this terrible disease...not in the least. It s#cks.

Anyway...not much else to talk about. Life in DVs world is pretty good for the most part. Hope all is well out there in DB Land. Stay safe everyone!! (((HUGS))) to all!!

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018