Hey Mumin,

I do say that phrase "get your mojo back" or "I create my own juice (energy)". Kinda dumb phrases but they work for me.

Now I do think that the type of girl who date a guy who isn't yet divorced is not a good long term option, but I was thinking too that you should be interacting with women more. I still remember a night out in Aug 2018 where I went out by myself and went to a few bars and had a good time. I talked to lots of women and made a couple guy friends too. After being approached by a few women, my outlook did a 180 and I knew I'd be fine no matter what. I felt dumb to really think I wouldn't before.

Are you really "broken"? I mean you guys weren't even married for 6 months before BD. But are you whole and strong as you want to be? Maybe not yet. Stay strong and see this sitch through for yourself and the kids. It sounds like you and the kids are doing pretty good.

As for your sexuality, yea celibacy may seem easier at the moment, but is that rewarding? There's nothing to be anxious about. You've done this before right? I would start doing things that create self confidence like going to the gym, joining team activities, saving money, crushing it at work, and walk around with a little smile and stand tall and pull your shoulders back. See how many women notice you then.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.