Thanks Btttrfly. I am trying to keep my head on straight with it all. Feels like Ive met my match in a lot of ways. TDH is just so open and affectionate. Things started off a bit strangely but ever since our first in-person meeting, everything has gone really, really well. We are both very happy and feel like the distance thing is something we can figure out over time. A 90 minute ferry ride and 30 minute drive is not really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. We think we can probably see each other at least every two weeks for a two or three days at a time. So well see...one day at a time. smile

KML...It is the BEST!!! I am so confident with him. It is such a great feeling. When were together, its like no one else exists for him(or me for that matter). He told me recently that when his marriage ended, he told himself he was never going to love anyone again because he didnt want to get hurt. Then he met me and even though it scares him, he says it is worth the risk. I think so too. So... dating apps are deleted and we are giving it our best shot. Fingers crossed it will all work out in the end.

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018