Spoke to W. She wasn't happy.
Said I sent in some numbers to the L and that we should talk about when she is moving out.
Her plan was to start looking at Apts after we finalized the financial D.
I explained she can start looking now and if she wants to.
Again, in reality this might mean she needs to stay here till next year..
Unless I kick her to the curb or whatever.

Then she got angry that I am talking about furniture because apparently I have never cared...

Moving on. At least the discussion is started.
If we actually set a date, do you think I should suggest I take the kids 100% if she hasn't found a place?
It might be a way of getting her to agree.


Me: 34
Stbxw: 30
D:5 D:3
Mini bd: May/June 2019
Married: Aug 2019
BD: 6th Dec 2019
OM Confirmed: Feb 2020
March 2020: I filed for D
Waiting for D to be finalized and W to move out end of January 2021